Fashion-focused Black Friday at Pacific Centre and Richmond Centre
Pacific Centre and Richmond Centre opened their doors at 7am on Black Friday to cater for early morning shoppers on the hunt for pre Christmas bargains.Cadillac Fairview (operator of both Pacific Centre and Richmond Centre) introduced a special “Fits you” platform this year, focused not only on offering great deals and promotions from top retailers but also on providing customers with a personalized fashion experience through a number of fun initiatives including:
- One-on-one sessions with professional stylists.
- The CF SHOP! App to help customers get the fashion finds they’re looking for.
- Fashion advice from Canadian fashion journalist Patricia Gajo through the CF SHOP! App and the Pacific Centre and Richmond Centre Facebook pages.
- Contest rewarding one lucky shopper in each property with a $1,000 shopping experience with a professional stylist on Black Friday.
- SHOP! CARD giveaways and in-mall “fashion spotting” on Black Friday.
With consumer and media interest in the growing popularity of Black Friday in Vancouver high both Richmond Centre and Pacific Centre attracted journalists and reporters from a number of media outlets including CBC, CTV, OMNI, The Province, Sing Tao and Ming Pao.