We are seeking an intern!
Elettra Communications is currently seeking an intern to assist our team of PR practitioners. This is an ideal position for someone who would like to gain valuable experience working in the field of public relations, and is currently enrolled in, or has recently completed, a Public Relations program or a degree in Communications, Arts or Business. As an intern, you will help with:
- Drafting media releases and other materials;
- Creating media lists;
- Preparing PR campaign recap documents;
- Conducting research;
- Coordinating aspects of events, including working with suppliers and sourcing materials;
- Administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- The ability to multi-task;
- A high level of interest in public relations;
- A high level of interest in the media and current events.
- Approximately 24-32 hours per week;
- Minimum 8 week commitment;
- Compensation is via a monthly honorarium.
Please send a cv and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 7, 2011.